A different thinking in Green Carbon chemistry….
- production and conversion processing of functionalized bio-sourced materials: design of industrial eco-processes…
- glyco-nano-objects and self-assembly,
- natural polymers and colloids science,
- nano-organized thin glycofilms for electronic applications,
- micro-nano-rheology, multi-scale approaches of heterogeneous media,
- transformation of biomass for technological purposes: chemistry and physical chemistry of fibrous structures and complex biomimetic organization of the plant wall.