Created by the partnership composed of Grenoble INP, The Centre Technique du Papier and Grenoble INP–Pagora, the technological platform « TekLiCell » aims to keep in close step with industrial issues. It will lay particular emphasis on relationships with companies via quality environment, confidentiality and rigourus project management.
Over 70 research projects are currently developed on the 2 themes mentioned of the platform:
- Intelligent paper and Future Printing
- biomaterials, bioenergy and bioprocesses
Some key figures:
- 3300 m² of laboratories and industrial workshops.
- 70 full-time personnel, already working on the R&D themes mentioned.
- An annual volume of activity of € 5,5 Millions
- 80 % R&D,
- 15 % consultancy, diagnosis and services,
- 5 % training.
- An investment budget of € 2 million (financed over 3 years) by the partners with regional and European financial aid – European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
- Surface Treatment Pilots through water means: laboratory size press, vacuum curtain, coating colour deaerator, cooling roll
- Thermomechanical surface treatment: water box, vapour box , infra red radiant
- Dry treatment pilot: chromatogeny pilot, on-line plasma
- Industrial printing pilots: rotogravure group, serigraphy pilot, flexiproof pilot, digital press
- Paper characterisation apparatus, coating items, fibres: bubble maximal pressure, permeability to favour cell
- Devices for understanding phenomena: high speed ink-jet pilot, microdrop
- Paper and ink characterisation devices: rheometer, exclusion chromatography, fluorescence optical microscopy
For more information: http://www.teklicell.com/default-gb.html